Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Dragon Slayers' Academy #6: Sir Lancelot, Where Are You? by Kate McMullan

My name is Angus, and my uncle wants Wiglaf, Eric, and me to rescue Sir Lancelot. My uncle just wants the reward gold, and he's not concerned about our safety. Lancelot's under the spell of Morgana, the most powerful witch of all, and no one else has been able to save him. How are three kids supposed to succeed if brave knights have failed? Wiglaf and Eric are determined to forge on, so I guess I can't quit. Hopefully, Morgana won't change us into giant bats or feed us to ugly trolls. 

My recommendation is to read all of the books in this series straight through and treat them like different chapters. Each book can be read in one sitting. The series is funny with silly descriptions, jokes, and situations. The headmaster's greed is the basis for most of the stories, as he uses the students to potentially collect gold. The first two books actually involve slaying dragons, but the others do not. Wiglaf usually saves the day by some strange accident, and that happens again in this book. Give these books a shot if you're looking for humorous stories that can be finished in a short time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments unrelated to the books being described will be removed.