Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Dragon Slayers' Academy #3: A Wedding for Wiglaf by Kate McMullan

My name is Wiglaf, and the headmaster will do anything to get rich. He wasn't happy when I killed two dragons without bringing him their treasures, so now he's sacrificing me into mar...mar... some princess. I fit her three qualifications for a husband: I'm a dragon slayer, I have red hair, and my name starts with the letter W. All I want is to become a dragon slayer, but I don't see any way out of this mar...mar... situation.


I can't say much about the book, since it's very short. My recommendation is to read all of the books straight through and treat them like different chapters. The series is funny with silly descriptions, jokes, and situations. Each book finds Wiglaf saved by some zany twist of fate. The two dragons he killed in previous books were due to accidents. The climax of this book is predictable, but it's still entertaining. Give these books a shot if you're looking for humorous stories that can be finished in one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments unrelated to the books being described will be removed.